27.1.11

An award

 

Thank you Rosarood for the Stylish Blogger Award! I am honored! 


Receiving this award means I have to share 7 things about myself, so here we go:

* I am 182 cm tall, that's 71.65 inches or 5 feet and 11.65 inches, my legs measure from hip to heel 112 cm
* I really don't like yellow, really don't!
* I am addicted to coffee
* have smoked for 10 years, quit smoking 7 years & 84 days ago
* I have a (not so) secret crush on Pierce Brosnan (Thomas Crown affair...)
* love to listen to Adele, Nina Simone, Billy Holiday, U2, ABBA,  Prince & well too many others :)
* I can watch movies like Sissi, the Sound of music & Pretty woman over and over again...


And now for the difficult part, I would love to give this award to:

Please be so kind as to accept the award with a smile and don't feel pushed in to participating!


xoxox

6 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

Sluit me aan bij de films.en ook bij sommige muziek. Abba kan me gestolen worden, hoewel ik alles mee-hum.

Fien said...

Hihi, Pierce en Sissy, ja heerlijk. (En ook ik heb ooit (veel) gerookt). Gefeliciteerd met je Award, je hebt ook een erg leuk blog!

Rosa Rood said...

Hihi,..Sissy..heb ik met de kerst in Duitsland ook nog gekeken *lach*
Fijn weekend!
Liefs,
Maren

Kristi said...

blushing. thank you. i am really bad at these award thingys, but i usually get around to them sooner or later.

Siem said...

Gefeliciteerd! Tjee wat ben je lang.
Als je van romantische films houdt en van ABBA is Mama Mia ook wat voor je? Opper feelgood movie.
Ik luisterde toevallig vandaag 21, de nieuwe cd van Adele. Weer mooi!!!

Fijn weekend
liefs Siem

ps Lief kaartje

Lieke said...

Jaaah, Sissy! Ik denk dat de teller nu op een keertje of 50 staat. Heb het altijd jammer gevonden dat ik R. niet zelf met een hengel gevangen heb...