11.5.11

New chairs

When we started out together we needed a table & chairs. I was already pregnant with J. & so we just bought a set at the big company from Sweden. Nothing special & the chairs aren't very comfy. I have been on the look out for some nice chairs, 3 sets of 2.
But what I have in mind was hard to find, until last weeks visit to a new thriftstore, tadaaaah:

I found 2 of these for the bargain price of 5 euro's each!!!


I changed the look of the mantelpiece with finds from Q-day, the thriftstore & the florist.


It's must be so much fun to work for VT-wonen or 101-woonideeën! If I could only get the rest of my house looking like a magazine :)!

xoxox

10 comments:

Kristi said...

oh me too! sometimes i think i need to stop looking at all the picture perfect ideal images of other people's homes. sigh.

Fien said...

prachtige stoelen, wat een mazzeltje!

zigsma said...

5 Euros!! Excellent find! They're very cool.

een kloddertje roze hier said...

ohh die stoel! wow!

Rosa Rood said...

Mooie stoelen zeg!...enne..mij lijkt het ook heel fijn de rest van mijn huis
stylish te krijgen...maar met de mannen hier..;o)
Fijne avond,
Maren

Rosa Rood said...

..als je komt..zeg wanneer..dan ben ik er ook...ik ga om de tweede dag bakken op de zaak ;o)

Kaylovesvintage said...

love,love your new chairs

enjoy your weekend

Iris Vank said...

Die stoelen! Die wil ik ook! Ze doen me denken aan Tapiovaara, erg leuk.

Mejuffrouw Mie said...

De foto's zijn GREAT!!! En de stoelen ook: erg mooi vormgegeven!

Anki said...

Wat een gave stoelen, heel Scandinavisch. Goeie vondsten, de rest ook trouwens.
(ik klikte trouwens net door via je Blogger-profiel en zag dat Big Fish een van je favoriete films is. Hier ook!)