24.8.12

Old skool disposable





Gave the boys their own disposable camera when we were in France.
Some of the pictures we're not even sure where they were taken but other pictures have an almost lomo like result! :)

This year I couldn't find the right cassette for my Polaroid project, I ended up with a black & white cassette (just 100 ASA...).
I can tell you that just doesn't do the trick for me. One big greyish blur, that's what I got & that's just not enough for the huge amount of money that cassette cost me.
So I guess next year I will get myself a cheap disposable camera as well!

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxox

8 comments:

Iris Vank said...

Mooie foto's ja!!

vervlogen dagen said...

Jij(?) met dat gele horloge, dat vind ik op de een of andere manier een hele elegante foto!

Mevr. Snoeshaan said...

Die foto's zijn inderdaad heel mooi, ik ben vooral onder de indruk van de laatste foto!

HeppieHermpie said...

Heel leuk van die niet-verwachte foto's! Ze zijn leuk!!! Liefs, Herma

merula said...

altijd verrassend!

Guy en Dina said...

hahaha...al een chance heb je deze!

Unknown said...

Mooi! Mijn Jongste had er ook één. Heb ze nog niet af laten drukken, maar ben nu wel heel benieuwd.

Unknown said...

De laatste foto vind ik heel erg mooi!